[repec-help] step-by-step instructions

Jonathan Baron baron at psych.upenn.edu
Mon Sep 15 05:52:23 EDT 2008

I just looked through the instructions again and found them quite
clear, even though I was one of the ones who had trouble!  All the
information is there, and the flow of information is orderly.  I think
that excessive revision might make things worse.

The only thing I can suggest is to give a few examples of sites
already set up.  You can use mine, although I'm not sure it is the
best.  This should be easy to do because you require that the RePEc
directory be readable, so people can see the entire structure.  (Maybe
you have examples already.  I missed them.)

Jon

http://journal.sjdm.org/RePEc/

Home page: http://www.sas.upenn.edu/~baron
Editor: Judgment and Decision Making (http://journal.sjdm.org)