[Repec-data] Welcome

Thomas Krichel krichel at openlib.org
Thu Aug 22 23:25:14 UTC 2013

  Christian Zimmermann writes

> Thomas Krichel, Novosibirsk State University, RePEc team (founder)

  Actually my affilation should now be with the Open Library Society.
  It looks now like I am available for hire starting March 2014.

  Unsurprisingly, I have some historical remarks. In 1999, Kit and I
  did apply to the NSF with a proposal to do further work on RePEc
  for system we called EDEL.

http://openlib.org/home/krichel/scans/edel_proposal.pdf

  It had a substantial part on datasets called DatEc.  SSRN got wind
  of the proposal and threatened the NSF with a lawsuit if they were
  to fund us

http://openlib.org/home/krichel/scans/edel_objection.pdf

  Cheers,

  Thomas Krichel                  http://openlib.org/home/krichel