[Repec-data] Welcome

'Christian Zimmermann' zimmermann at stlouisfed.org
Thu Aug 22 03:14:20 UTC 2013

Hello all,

I wish to welcome you all to this mailing list. Not everyone is back from
vacation yet, but I want us to get started on a few things. With this
email I want to present who is participating. In a follow-up, I will
provide some background.

Currently we have on the list (a couple may join us later):

Shaida Badiee, World Bank, Development Data Group
Amparo Ballivian, World Bank, Open data projects
Jose Barrueco, Universidad de Valencia, RePEc team
Kit Baum, Boston College, RePEc team
Pascale Cissokho-Mutter, OECD, Publishing metadata
Merce Crosas, Harvard University, Dataverse
Thomas Krichel, Novosibirsk State University, RePEc team (founder)
David Levine, Washington University and European University Institute,
Experimental data archive
Keith Taylor, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, FRED
Christian Zimmermann, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, RePEc team and
FRED

We have people dealing with very different kinds of data, and I hope that
will help defining good metadata standards that can be applied broadly.

Christian Zimmermann                          FIGUGEGL!
Economic Research
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
P.O. Box 442
St. Louis MO 63166-0442 USA