[RePEc-announce] RePEc in November 2003

Christian Zimmermann christian.zimmermann at uconn.edu
Thu Dec 4 16:29:36 EST 2003

Abstract views are weeded from any robot and spider activity. Also we
limit the count to one IP address per item, thus curtailing "reload"
counts. So the numbers are not inflated from this.

My analysis of logs files on IDEAS tells me that it is not just
research economists that use our web sites, but also practicing economists
in the industry and government, students and simply the general public.
And people do extensive bibliographic searches using RePEc, spending quite
a bit of time on our sites, and returning often. And let us not forget
that there are many more Economists in the world then what the AEA can
cover.

--
Christian Zimmermann                                     FIGUGEGL!
Department of Economics
http://ideas.repec.org/zimm/   christian.zimmermann at uconn.edu