[rclis] geneva protocol

Jose Manuel Barrueco Cruz rclis@lists.openlib.org
Fri, 25 Oct 2002 01:51:53 -0500 (CDT)

	Thomas, may be, it would be usefull to say that the document you
are talking about lives at:

	http://rclis.org/internal/geneva.html

	And, why not using the eprints author registration data to build
the persons archive? Antonella is managing the eprints server and could be
quite easy for her to convert the authors data into AMF... So I'm
proposing that AdR will maintain the rclis:per archive.

Jose Manuel Barrueco				barrueco@openlib.org
http://www.uv.es/~barrueco