[CoDeP] R: the Bentham case

GORI STEFANO (RI) GORISTE2 at posteitaliane.it
Tue Dec 13 13:26:16 UTC 2016

Kit,
thanks for underlining this very important point on the archive code. It is an issue we will need to take into account also for other publishers with mainly non Economics related journals.
Whatever we decide on Bentham will create a precedent hence we need to define a rule to apply also to others.
Best regards
Stefano Gori