[CoDeP] the Bentham case

Christopher Baum kit.baum at bc.edu
Tue Dec 13 07:47:07 UTC 2016

Jorge,

Thanks, but please note that this would be a toothless distinction. Once we
grant a RePEc archive code, the publisher is free to create as many series
within that archive as they choose. We have no way of accepting some series
and not others; the only recourse would be to cancel the archive code. So I
would respectfully request the committee to consider the publisher in a
yes/no fashion: should this publisher be granted a RePEc archive code, to
do with as they wish?

Thanks
Kit Baum

--
Kit Baum
Professor of Economics and Social Work, Boston College, Chestnut Hill MA,