[CoDeP] the Bentham case

Thomas Krichel krichel at openlib.org
Tue Dec 13 01:19:00 UTC 2016

  Jorge Miguel Streb writes

> As Marco points out, this is the only journal related to business in
> the whole Bentham collection.

  Well there is two brands, "Bentham" and "Bentham Open". I had
  started with Bentham and found this to be the only. I checked the
  journal list of "Bentham Open" right now. They have nothing that
  one would call economics.

  I suspect that following our investigation, we can recommend Kit to
  tell them they can open an archive for "Technology Transfer and
  Entrepreneurship" (TTE) papers. I doubt RePEc should take other
  journals because of the subject, but that is Kit's decision at
  this time. Let this recommondation goes into force unless we read
  some objects by a committee member within 24 hours, say by
  Wednesday Dec 14 02:00 UTC 2016.

  Cheers,

  Thomas Krichel                  http://openlib.org/home/krichel
                                              skype:thomaskrichel