[CoDeP] the Bentham case

Jorge Miguel Streb jms at ucema.edu.ar
Sat Dec 10 20:47:13 UTC 2016

Thomas,

As Marco points out, this is the only journal related to business in the whole Bentham collection.

In their aims and scope, they make it clear that they are interesed in technology transfer and entrepreneurship within biomedical research:

"Technology Transfer and Entrepreneurship" (TTE) publishes definitive review articles including case histories covering abroad range of topics that underlie the business of biomedical research, specifically translating basic scientific discoveries into commercial opportunities. This includes understanding of the technology transfer process and entrepreneurship in academia, the biotechnology andpharmaceutical industries; directed towards economic development, better healthcare, and long-term job creation. The journal scope includes economic insights on how technology is transferred within the bioscience and healthcare industries, and the underlying entrepreneurship that embodies scientific and biomedical research.

What counts as economic research for physicians might look quite different from what counts as economic research in economics. Since the members of board are legitimate, I guess it could be listed.

Kind regards,

Jorge