[CoDeP] the Bentham case

Marco LiCalzi mlicalzi at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 10:42:00 UTC 2016

Dear Thomas,

The 2017 Catalog for Bentham journals can be downloaded at
http://benthamscience.com/catalog/catalog-files/JournalCatalog2017.pdf <http://benthamscience.com/catalog/catalog-files/JournalCatalog2017.pdf>
There seems very little that has to do with Economics, or RePEc.

At the same time, I wonder whether it would not be a good idea to have some short statement about CoDeP posted somewhere on RePEc, so that if we write to someone asking for information we can point him/her to this statement.

Best, marco.