[cgiapp] YAPC

Mark Stosberg mark at summersault.com
Fri Feb 12 11:10:04 EST 2010

> It remains to be seen if I will be able to make it to YAPC::NA, so I
> will probably not be able to speak on our framework. Lets see if we can
> get a few people who really want to speak, and pair them up with others
> here who have the knowledge, but don't want to speak.

I am interested in giving some kind of talk this year.  I have not decided the focus yet.

This year the conference is fairly close to where I live in work in
Richmond, Indiana. If you are driving to Columbus from the west,
there's a good chance you'll be passing through Richmond.

http://mark.stosberg.com/