[cgiapp] YAPC

Leonard Miller leonard at umn.edu
Wed Feb 10 11:54:41 EST 2010

Hey all,

It is time for me to stop lurking for a bit and come out of the shadows.

My reason for stepping forward, is to ask all of you who intends to
submit CGI::Application talks to YAPC this summer? The call for talks is
open for YAPC::NA, and last year none of our talks were submitted, so I
figured that if we were to be a little better represented then we could
get some talks accepted.

If we don't sell our product, then it will die. We don't want that.

It remains to be seen if I will be able to make it to YAPC::NA, so I
will probably not be able to speak on our framework. Lets see if we can
get a few people who really want to speak, and pair them up with others
here who have the knowledge, but don't want to speak.

If you are going to YAPC::EU or YAPC::NA then speak up here.

Thank you for listening

Leonard