[cgiapp] [patch] CAP::MessageStack + CAP::FormState

Alex capfan at gmx.de
Tue Oct 20 16:25:17 EDT 2009

True, I didn't consider other hooked methods. They may depend on getting an
unparsed template to be able to fill in their stuff.

Abandoning this theory, I still think it's better to provide a slow
solution, with the documentation on how to speed it up, rather than a
solution that causes apps to die, with the documentation on how to get it to
work. The reasons why I prefer the first solution still hold.

Regards, Alex