[cgiapp] [patch] CAP::MessageStack + CAP::FormState

Jason Purdy jason at journalistic.com
Wed Oct 21 12:17:53 EDT 2009

Perhaps a better approach would be to have an additional configuration
parameter in the Plugins that if set, would reset die_on_bad_params via
the passed in tmpl_params in that callback.

So to config:

$self->capms_config( -kill_die_on_bad_params => 1 );

And then in the _pass_in_messages:

sub _pass_in_messages {
   my ( $self, $ht_params, $tmpl_params, $tmpl_file ) = @_;

You would check the tmpl class for HTML::Template and the config option
and then if everything's good, $tmpl_params->{'die_on_bad_params'} = 0.

BTW, I just ran into this with CAP::ValidateRM, too. But again, I am
under the opinion that I can just adjust either my templates or my
cgiapp tmpl instantiation accordingly.

- Jason