[cgiapp] Powered by logos - first samples

Mark Fuller azfuller at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 17:37:20 EDT 2009

On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 1:56 PM, Mark Rajcok<mrajcok at gmail.com> wrote:
> When I think of CGI::App though, I don't think of onions or leaves...

I agree. The proposed logos are very nice. But, I don't get the
connection to leaves. When I think of a "Powered by" logo, I just
think of the phrase "CGI::App" on a background which looks like a
transparency covering a hierarchical org chart (depicting a
framework).

I think that would be simple and convey both Perl (the :: name, or at
least enough to google for it) and what it does (templating,
inheritance, organization).