[cgiapp] Redirect Question

Stephen Carville stephen.carville at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 15:51:15 EDT 2009

I've written a simple wireless gateway app using CGI:Application.  It
works well and is in limited use internally.  One thing stil vexes me.

The login page POSTs to a new URL for authorization check.  Depending
on the results, The authcheck routine then redirects to the splash
page or an error page.  This keeps the history clean but seems to
require I append the ?rm=runmode to the redirect URL.  Is there way to
avoid this?  Maybe make the redirect to send the runmode as a POST
instead of a GET?

--
Stephen Carville