[cgiapp] Q: Any app/module for side-by-side dir comparisons?

ytaniike at dd.iij4u.or.jp ytaniike at dd.iij4u.or.jp
Sun May 31 21:26:54 EDT 2009

Hi Ron

> Has anyone written an app, or module, which displays 2 dirs
> side-by-side, and allows files to copied in either direction to produce
> matching dir contents?

I've written a kind of such a app.
It compares two dirs side-by-side with a file type detection,
then reports the difference.
Yet it doesn't have the copy function that you mentioned.

Now, I'm in my working environment (my timezone is JST), I don't have
the source code in handy. I'm sure it requires some modifications before I offer.

If you're in a hurry. Forget about my mail.

See you.

--
  Yasunori Taniike