[cgiapp] Re: Proposed new look and branding for cgi-app.org

Stewart Heckenberg stewart.heckenberg at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 11:46:47 EDT 2009

I don't mind the name Titanium, although I actually like saying "CGI
Application" or "cgi app" -- do we shorten "Titanium" to "tit"? :-)

Apart from the Ti chemical symbol logo and the name Titanium itself,
the site isn't very "metallic" what with the trees/leaves and green.
It's kind of like calling something Chocolate and then not using brown
as the primary colour but pink instead. The site design isn't as shiny
and solid as the new name might suggest. If you're going to re-brand,
you've got to go all the way and be complete.

Stew