[cgiapp] Help requested with Windows debugging of Module::Starter::Plugin::CGIApp

Mark Stosberg mark at summersault.com
Tue Jan 6 09:15:16 EST 2009

We could use some help testing and repairing Module::Starter::Plugin::CGIApp
on Windows.

The latest from the bug report is here. You can click through
to the report for more details, or just try installing it on Windows
and debug from there.

Thanks!

    Mark

Well I finally did upload.  0.07 should arrive on CPAN as we speak.  The
trouble is on my Windows XP test box with ActiveState perl 5.10 it is
failing in a  bizarre way.  It can't seem to find its template
directory.  which results in files being created 0 length or not at all.
But the template directory does exist.  Some weird permissions problem?
unfortunately its out of my league.  (Everything works perfectly on
Linux of course.)  So I am not closing this bug report until I get a
second opinion.