[cgiapp] [Announce] Module-Starter-Plugin-CGIApp 0.07

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Mon Jan 5 20:51:40 EST 2009

Now available at a CPAN mirror near you...

No longer build depends on Test::Builder.

By popular demand, templates use $self instead of $c.

Distributions now include a directory, t/www for static files. server.pl
has been updated to use it.

Some fixes to tests so the module will build correctly on Windows thanks
to David Scott <leapingfrog at yahoo.com>

Some extra documentation for building on Windows added.

HELP WANTED: despite my best efforts, I am not sure this module is working
correctly under Windows.  If you find problems, please submit a bug
report, or even better, a fix.