[cgiapp] Help requested with Windows debugging of Module::Starter::Plugin::CGIApp

RIchard Noble rpnoble at ibksoftware.com
Tue Jan 6 11:02:44 EST 2009

Just tried under ActiveState 5.8.8build 819 under Windows XP and all
worked just fine:

C:\cgiapp-test>cgiapp-starter.bat --module=IBK --author="Richard Noble"
--email=
"rpnoble at ibksoftware.com" --verbose
Created IBK
Created IBK\lib
Created IBK\lib\IBK.pm
Created IBK\t
Created IBK\t\pod-coverage.t
Created IBK\t\pod.t
Created IBK\t\test-app.t
Created IBK\t\01-load.t
Created IBK\t\perl-critic.t
Created IBK\t\boilerplate.t
Created IBK\t\00-signature.t
Created IBK\t\www
Created IBK\lib\IBK\templates
Created IBK\lib\IBK\templates\runmode1.html
Created IBK\Makefile.PL
Created IBK\Changes
Created IBK\README
Created IBK\MANIFEST.SKIP
Created IBK\t\perlcriticrc
Created IBK\server.pl
Created IBK\MANIFEST
Created starter directories and files

No files had 0 byte length and all opend in my editor

--
NEW CONTACT INFORMATION BELOW

Richard Noble
IBK Software
T: 646-827-4337
F: 646-536-3180
C: 917-642-9850
rpnoble at ibksoftware.com

419 West 154 Street
New York, NY 10032

This e-mail is IBK Software confidential and may not be redistributed without permission of IBK Software.