[cgiapp] [ANNOUNCE] Module-Starter-Plugin-CGIApp 0.05

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Thu Sep 18 22:28:11 EDT 2008

0.05    Thu Sep 18 22:24:00 EDT 2008
         Added cgiapp_starter script thanks to Mark Stosberg
         <mark at summersault.com>

         Building with Module::Install and ExtUtils::MakeMaker should work
         properly now.

         Added some tests so we can check if the modules we are building are
         actually complete.

         Removed cvsignore from the default templates.

         Generated distributions will now include a CGI::Application::Server
         script to use as a development server.

         Generated distributions no longer require Test::Builder.

         Added a set of templates that use Titanium instead of CGI::Application.
         Also added titanium-starter which works like cgiapp-starter but uses
         the Titanium templates.

It should be on its way to CPAN as we speak.  Bugs, patches, and other
feedback greatfully accepted.