[ArchEc] Developer contract for RePEc

Thomas Krichel krichel at openlib.org
Thu Jan 10 01:25:23 CST 2013

  Chirag Anand writes

> I went through the FortLee document, and extracted out the major goals
> of the project, and put them in the contracting terms. As far as we
> are concerned, this will do for the next 6 months, but in the long
> term we would have to come up with some thing other than the current
> terms. Please take a look at it, and suggest whether we should change
> anything there.

  No these terms look good. As I see it we have a first phase where
  we store tobis, then we store fobis. There are minor differences,
  but both use the objcet store, so part of the code on templates can
  be recycled from tobi to fobis. These are the file paths and the
  lookup database.

  At a second disucession on Skype, Rishab seemed to experience
  problems with the concepts on fobi and tobis, the handles and
  time. I revised the Fort Lee paper

http://openlib.org/home/krichel/work/fort_lee.html

  in the hope to make this clearer.

  Cheers,