[RePEc-announce] RePEc in June 2022

Christian Zimmermann zimmermann at stlouisfed.org
Mon Jul 11 14:33:54 UTC 2022

CitEc is continuing a remarkable effort at citation matching, adding
several million in a month. We welcomed a few new archives: International
Association on Public and NonProfit Marketing, Yildiz Social Science
Review, Bulletin of Political Economy, Spanish National Markets and
Competition Commission (CNMC), Universidad ORT Uruguay. We counted 428,920
file downloads and 1,735,689 abstract views last month. And we reached the
following milestones:
25,000,000 matched citations
1,000,000 journal articles with extracted references
600,000 working papers with extracted references
30,000 books available online
30,000 book chapters with citations
20,000 books with citations

Christian Zimmermann                          FIGUGEGL!
Economic Research
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
P.O. Box 442
St. Louis MO 63166-0442 USA