[RePEc-announce] RePEc in May 2021

Christian Zimmermann zimmermann at stlouisfed.org
Mon Jun 7 15:22:11 UTC 2021

The big news of the month is that we reached major traffic milestones,
with 120 million downloads and 500 million abstract views. We also had a
good number of new RePEc archives: Asia-Pacific Applied Economics
Association, International Journal of Business and Economic Affairs,
International Journal of Business Research and Management, TAF Publishing,
Polish Economic Society Johns Hopkins University Press, European Fiscal
Board, Red Nacional de Investigadores en Economï¿œa (RedNIE), International
Journal of Business and Administrative Studies. We also counted 639,773
file downloads and 3,233,905 abstract views. And here are the milestones
for the month:
500,000,000 cumulative abstract views
120,000,000 cumulative downloads
150,000 indexed book chapters
700 RePEc-wide h-index

Christian Zimmermann                          FIGUGEGL!
Economic Research
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
P.O. Box 442
St. Louis MO 63166-0442 USA