[RePEc-announce] Center for Studies in European Integration (C.S.I.E.), Academy of Economic Studies, Moldova [archive no. 1974]

Christopher Baum kit.baum at bc.edu
Fri Nov 17 00:25:18 UTC 2017

Template-Type: ReDIF-Archive 1.0
Handle: RePEc:aem
Name: The Center for Studies in European Integration (C.S.I.E.), Academy of
Economic Studies from Moldova
Maintainer-Email: eejrs.csie at gmail.com
established by the Academy of Economic Studies from Moldova. C.S.I.E. was
created through the project TEMPUS JEP_27034_2006 „Master Studies in
European Integration and Neighborhood Policy - MEINEPO”. C.S.I.E. functions
as an inter-faculties department within the Academy of Economic Studies on
the basis of its Regulations.
C.S.I.E. ensures the management of on-going projects and provides support
services for different target groups. C.S.I.E. Mission is to contribute to
the development of an adequate cultural, economic and social environment
within the process of Republic of Moldova’s European integration.

Moldova is country #94 represented in RePEc.