[RePEc-announce] RePEc in May 2012

'Christian Zimmermann' zimmermann at stlouisfed.org
Mon Jun 4 07:44:37 CDT 2012

We counted in the past month 620,959 file downloads and 2,338,668 abstract
views. RePEc has also grown to include now over 1.2 million items. This
growth comes in part from the following newly participating archives:
Lucius & Lucius Verlag, BI Norwegian Business School, Superintendencia de
Pensiones de Chile, Rivista Bancaria, Harvard University (II), University
of Tokyo (II), Universidade Técnica de Lisboa, Université de Liège,
Flinders University, Economics for Energy, Central European University,
Hellenic Association of Regional Scientists, Southern Regional Science
Association.

And last month, we passed the following thresholds:
200000000 cumulative abstract views on IDEAS
8000000 references extracted
1200000 research items listed on RePEc
400000 items with citations
100000 articles with JEL codes
5000 identified links from blog posts to research items on RePEc
2000 links from Wikipedia to research items on RePEc

--
Christian Zimmermann                          FIGUGEGL!
Economic Research