[RePEc-announce] RePEc in March 2010

Christian Zimmermann christian.zimmermann at uconn.edu
Sat Apr 3 10:53:12 CDT 2010

Last month, participating RePEc services counted 1,001,805 file downloads
and 3,425,056 abstract views. Yes, for the first time, we have over a
million downloads within a month. This was achieved with record traffic at
IDEAS and NEP. In particular, there have been now 150 million abstract
views on IDEAS since this was counted.

We have welcomed 16 new archives: Competition Policy International,
University of Maribor, Czech Econometric Society, European Bank for
Reconstruction and Development, EduSoft Publishing, Keio/Kyoto Joint
Global COE Program, Polish Ministry of Finance, European Research Studies
Journal, Feng Chia University, Osteuropa-Institut, Universita Sapienza
(II), Temple University, Universite de Poitiers, Associazione Paolo Sylos
Labini, St. Petersburg State University, Turkish Banking Regulation and
Supervision Agency.

Finally, these are the thresholds we passed last month:
1,000,000 monthly downloads
500,000 items claimed in author profiles
450,000 online articles listed
12,000 book chapters listed
7,000 books listed
2,500 online books listed

Christian Zimmermann                                     FIGUGEGL!
Department of Economics
University of Connecticut
341 Mansfield Road, Unit 1063
Storrs, CT 06269-1063