[RePEc-announce] RePEc in November 2005

Christian Zimmermann christian.zimmermann at uconn.edu
Mon Dec 5 10:18:57 EST 2005

Hello all,

this has been one more stellar month, with records gallore. In particular,
traffic on the RePEc website has been exceptional. We got 560,809 file
downloads and 1,980,764 abstract views. Also, 13 new archives opened and 7
new NEP reports were started. Among thresholds passed, listed below, I
want to highlight that RePEc now carries bibliographic inforamtion about
over 350000 items, over 250000 of which are available online.

Thresholds passed in November 2005:
75000000  abstract views since start
50000000  abstract views on IDEAS since start
20000000  article abstract views since start
10000000  paper downloads since start (passed in October 2005)
4000000   article downloads since start
1000000   software component abstract views since start
350000    items listed
250000    items online
170000    abstracts
50000     articles with citations

Christian Zimmermann                                     FIGUGEGL!
Department of Economics
University of Connecticut
341 Mansfield Road, Unit 1063
Storrs, CT 06269-1063