[RePEc-announce] New archives, November 2005

Christopher F Baum baum at bc.edu
Thu Dec 1 11:14:21 EST 2005

RePEc added 13 archives in November 2005, from Japan, Brazil, Italy,
Netherlands, Turkey, Hungary, Belgium,  France, Great Britain,
Uruguay, Bangladesh, Argentina and New Zealand (0 from USA!). This
brings the total number of RePEc archives to 517. In addition, we
have received 105 requests for new archive codes, 15 in the last
month. Our congratulations to several of the maintainers below who
received their code and implemented a working archive within one or
two days.

Please welcome, in LIFO order:

KYO
Institute of Economic Research, Kyoto University

IBR
IBMEC-Rio de Janeiro

INQ
Society for the Study of Economic Inequality (ECINEQ)

EGU
University of Utrecht, Section of Economic Geography

DEU
Economics Department, Dokuz Eylul University

MNB
Magyar Nemzeti Bank: Central Bank of Hungary

BXR
Brussels Economic Review

IMR
Institut pour le Management de la Recherche et de l'Innovation,
Université Paris Dauphine

MPC
Monetary Policy Committee, Bank of England

UDE
Universidad de la Republica, Uruguay, Department of Economics

PDB
Centre for Policy Dialogue, Bangladesh

IEL
Fundación de Investigaciones Económicas Latinoamericanas (FIEL)

CBT
Department of Economics, University of Canterbury
507

Kit