[rclis] Welcome Ed!

Thomas Krichel rclis@lists.openlib.org
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 11:18:45 -0600

  Ed Summers writes

> Sure, could you call me at home (Chicago) 815.788.8921 after 6PM CST?
> Unfortunately I can't easily talk about outside projects at work
> (Follett Library Resources).

  Acutally, we did talk last night. We tossed around a few ideas,
  the one that suck was  arranging for  AMF support in eprints. Ed
  thinks that eprints is great. For rclis would be better in the long run
  to have eprints support AMF, rather than downloading the oai_dc,
  gain some intelligence about the full text externally and then apply
  that intelligence to each of the papers. Ed would like to see an operational
  archive and I told him that I thought that Antonella shall be pleased
  to show hers, I guess.

  Cheers,

  Thomas Krichel                                   mailto:krichel@openlib.org
                                              http://openlib.org/home/krichel