[rclis] Re: rclis web site update

Thomas Krichel krichel at openlib.org
Sat Dec 27 16:32:30 EST 2003

  Thomas Krichel writes

> I am in the process of updating the web site to a strict html
> and web site architecture.

  I think this should have been "strict html and css" architecture.

> I have done this for the home page and for the about.html page. I
> would like to have the "last update..."  paragraph to the end of the
> screen but I have not been able to figure this out. Suggestions are
> welcome.

  A series of suggestion and demonstration code by Nisa Bakkalbasi
  fixed this. Microsoft Internet Explorer does not implement some
  of the CSS that is used. The spiders are misplaced.
  But opera displays the site correctly.

  Praise and thanks to Nisa!

  Cheers,

  Thomas Krichel                      mailto:krichel at openlib.org