[rclis] rclis web site update

Antonella De Robbio derobbio at tin.it
Wed Dec 17 15:38:52 EST 2003

My solution is not very elegant. I don't know if it could be useful.

Second one: at the bottom is missing </html>
But these are not the problem to have the last paragraph to the end
of the screen, after the final spider.

In this way you obtain the vertical bar on the right of the screen,
useful to obtain the result

   <ul>
   <li>our <a href="mailto:rclis@#64;openlib.org">mail</a>
   </ul>

The changes to the wording of about.html pages are excellent
  Cheers
Antonella De Robbio