[rclis] Re: E-LIS layout

Imma Subirats rclis@lists.openlib.org
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 21:15:47 +0100

Hi all,

>I propose a little change: I would invert the first row on the right
>Archive FAQ, sSubmission policy ...
>with the second one that is the barr. It seems more logic
>I would put as first the barr "home about browse search ..."
>and in second position "Archive FAQ submission policy ..."
>Other thing on credits.html: put a separator between different partners

Ok, the templates are modificates and there are in your server (the logo too
;-)))
It's not definitive, because I don't know the links that you have with the
templates about us (as FAQ, Credits...), but it's very easy to modify.

I hope that the new design will sure to please everyone!

Cheers,

Imma Subirats