[rclis] Re: E-LIS layout

Antonella De Robbio (Casa) rclis@lists.openlib.org
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 08:58:13 +0100

Nice!
But I cannot see the logo. Where is it?

I propose a little change: I would invert the first row on the right
Archive FAQ, sSubmission policy ...
with the second one that is the barr. It seems more logic
I would put as first the barr "home about browse search ..."
and in second position "Archive FAQ submission policy ..."

Other thing on credits.html: put a separator between different partners

I have for temporary collocated all the files on Italian dois server,
for views
You can see the new layout performed by Imma at
http://www.dois.it/New/home.html
Attention: the A HREF (absolutes) are  linking to the eprints.rclis.org
(old layout). If you want see also the other pages performed by Imma
you have to call it:
http://www.dois.it/New/copyright.html
http://www.dois.it/New/faq.html

The present layout, already existent, performed by me before Ginevra,
you can see at
eprints.rclis.org

If the new layout prepared by Imma is good, I proceed with

settle up the whole site working on the ConfigFiles to get
uniform presentation of all the site.

Thanks Imma!
Antonella

Archive FAQ <http://eprints.rclis.org/faq.html> - Submission Policy