[rclis] Re: E-LIS layout

Antonella De Robbio (Casa) rclis@lists.openlib.org
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 15:02:46 +0100

Hi!
I have to check it with more attention. I didn't have time ... sorry.
But the site has to be in English first of all.
We are moving on two different axes: the graphic layout and multilingual=20
opetion.
First of all we work in an English language prototype and there we=20
define the layout
 on the basis of your requirements to align E-LIS with your site.
Successively the multilingual options will be takled out working on all=20
the files which build
the site.
If you want to remake layout, restyling, you have to do it  in English=20
for the English site.
If you want a Spanish site you have to work in a different way.
It is nonsensical to attach a Spanish (or Italian) homepage without=20
translating the whole system.
We have to settle a multilingual site, but this means that it will be=20
necessary translate all
the files (a lot of files), subject tree included.
Translating files requires a big work on all the site. In this case I=20
have to send you all
files and you have to work inside HTML tags with a text editing tool.

I am waiting from Imma for the English homepage restyled. On that=20
graphical presentation
I will settle up the whole site working on the ConfigFiles to get=20
uniform presentation of
all the site.

Thank you

 Antonella