[rclis] Re: NewsAgent Classification Scheme

Thomas Krichel rclis@lists.openlib.org
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 14:12:36 -0500

  To sum things up, a meeting took place with Antonella, Imma,
  Jose-Manuel and myself. We discussed the basic lines of a
  around 15 or so classifation scheme on top level of the
  eprints archive of rclis. The scheme will essentially be
  posting areas for the archive. We are using a mixture of the
  newsagent classification scheme, the classifacation scheme
  of the AIB, and the Review of Information Science
  Classification Scheme. This scheme is code-named JITA for the moment.

  Sophie C. Rigny of LoC has agreed to join this list and
  review a draft scheme that we will produce.

  Cheers,

  Thomas Krichel                                   mailto:krichel@openlib.org
                                              http://openlib.org/home/krichel
                                          RePEc:per:1965-06-05:thomas_krichel