[rclis] Backups

Antonella De Robbio rclis@lists.openlib.org
Sun, 23 Jun 2002 19:02:13 +0200

>   Do you have appropriate backup, too?

I will make of my best ... I will remember it ...

>   Remember the old song from the Beatles:  Yesterday,
>   All those backups seemed a waste of pay.
>   Now my database has gone away.
>   Oh I believe in yesterday.

OK, I will set up data rescues periodically, on the basis to the following
conditions
Have faith! ;-)

Non-sectarian: Do you wish to Save your work?
Roman Catholic: Registry indicates user is Female; only Males are able to Save.
Anglican: Your work may or may not be Saved.
Lutheran: If you don't follow the instruction manual, don't expect your work to
be Saved.
Mennonite: Document contains the word "open"; it cannot be Saved.
JWs: You are user #144,001; your work cannot be Saved.
Mormon: Could we interest you in Saving your work?
Millenarian: It is almost too late to Save your work.
S. Baptist: If your work was not Saved, it is because you are evil.
TV Preacher: This program has made mistakes in the past, but it will try to Save
*this* file.
Born-again: Before Saving your work, this program will erase all existing data;
Proceed?
Faith healers: If you believe your work will be Saved, it will be Saved.

Cheers,
Antonella