[rclis] Re: [ReLIS] Re: SFX implementation (fwd)

Thomas Krichel rclis@lists.openlib.org
Fri, 7 Jun 2002 08:40:03 -0500

  Steve Corn writes

> Thank you for your reply.  Once in DoIS we would like our users to be able
> discover quickly and easily if we have the full text of the items
> referenced.  SFX allows us to create a link between different databases and
> our full text electronic journal subscriptions.   Further details of SFX
> are available from http://www.sfxit.com/
>
> Do you think we will be able to use SFX with DoIS.  If yes, can you please
> give us instructions on how to set the service up.

  I don't know enough about it to get it to run. Please study
  what we have to do on our side to get it to go and send me
  instructions. If you have   Unix experience, I would be very
  happy to let you access the
  account at MCC where DOIS runs so you could work on the
  implementation independently.

  Cheers,

  Thomas Krichel                                   mailto:krichel@openlib.org
                                              http://openlib.org/home/krichel
  new private phone: 1-718-407-1117       RePEc:per:1965-06-05:thomas_krichel