[ReLIS] Re: SFX implementation (fwd)

Thomas Krichel krichel@openlib.org
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 16:09:23 -0500

  Steve Corn

> Loughborough University Library has purchased SFX & we are now beginning  to
> implement the service.
>
> Please could you tell me if it is possible to use SFX with DoIS & what
> information you would require from us to enable it.

  Sure, since we are an open service on the web we don't need
  to do anything I think, but I could be wrong. All you want
  to make sure is that patrons who look for libarary and
  information science are directed to our search screen,
  giving the keywords to search for as they have entered them. Since
  the default search in full text, I think we can give you an
  external URL to point to, and you append the kewords in cgi form.

  Cheers,

  Thomas Krichel                              mailto:krichel@openlib.org
                                         http://openlib.org/home/krichel
                                     RePEc:per:1965-06-05:thomas_krichel