[OAI-eprints] Installing EPrints

Thomas Krichel krichel at openlib.org
Mon Feb 11 06:16:11 EST 2008

  Neil Jacobs writes

> Someone suggested to me that the community needs a repositories-tech
> list. Jisc-repositories covers the general area, but there are discussins
> on the dspace and eprints -tech lists that really should be more widely
> spread. Is the OAI-eprints list a place for that more technical forum,
> not tied to a particular platform, but where developers can converse
> without putting off the less-technical people?

  I think this will be fine. This list has not been active, a sign
  that it may fail in it's orginal purpose. I would be happy
  to run another list, or change name, or just broaden
  the remit. Just look at the current list information
  and a make a suggestion.

  Cheers,

  Thomas Krichel                    http://openlib.org/home/krichel
                                RePEc:per:1965-06-05:thomas_krichel