[Mpra-english] FW: Problem with Submission

Weiland Jan j.weiland at zbw.eu
Tue Apr 12 04:24:25 CDT 2011

Dear Volker, dear all,

It was me who deleted this item according to our policy not to accept papers from current RePEc archives!

In fact Marga already submitted an earlier version of this paper which is still available on MPRA, see:

http://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de/23539/

http://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de/23539/1/MPRA_paper_23539.pdf#page=2

(compare file properties to http://ec.europa.eu/economy_finance/publications/economic_paper/2010/pdf/ecp415_en.pdf)

But it is still part of a current Repec series, and all these versions (the deleted one included!) are/were tagged with the same date on the title page: "June 2010"! So the revision status is not obvious to the reader -- and normally, revised versions should also be feeded by the institutional archive, shouldn't they?

So how should we proceed with this request? From my point of view, at least the issue date has to be adapted on the title page...!

Best wishes,
Jan