[Mpra-english] FW: Problem with Submission

mpra mpra at ub.uni-muenchen.de
Mon Apr 11 11:22:49 CDT 2011

To whom it may concern.

Cheers,
Volker

From: Marga Peeters [mailto:marga.peeters at gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, April 11, 2011 5:13 PM
To: mpra
Subject: Re: Problem with Submission

Dear Sirs,

Thank you for your service and for your message (see below).

However, I know that this paper should be placed with the European Economy paper. It is an update of the version I delivered earlier and it has significantly changed in contents.

May I add it?

I thank you in advance.

Sincerely,

Marga Peeters, Brussels
2011/4/11 Munich RePEc Personal Archive <mpra at ub.uni-muenchen.de<mailto:mpra at ub.uni-muenchen.de>>
    Item Deletion

Unfortunately your item "The changing pattern in international trade and
capital flows of the Gulf Cooperation Council countries in comparison with
other oil-exporting countries" could not be accepted into Munich RePEc Personal
Archive as-is.

Only marked items apply!

This paper is part of the series "European Economy - Economic Papers" which is
currently feeded to the RePEc database, see
http://ideas.repec.org/p/euf/ecopap/0415.html
http://ideas.repec.org/s/euf/ecopap.html

The item has been deleted.

Munich RePEc Personal Archive