[CoDeP] Committee on Deceptive Publishing

Lester Ingber lester at ingber.com
Mon Oct 17 16:28:46 UTC 2016

The concept of "predator" has a new context since the explosion of Open
Access.  Pervious to just 2-3 years ago, any journal that charged fees for
publication was considered a predator.  Now, just about EVERY major
publishing company includes Open Access publishing, though some still
permit the non-payment kind of publishing (wherein they still keep the
Copyright).

Lester

Prof. Lester Ingber <lester at ingber.com> <ingber at alumni.caltech.edu>
https://www.ingber.com https://alumni.caltech.edu/~ingber