[CoDeP] note on us

Thomas Krichel krichel at openlib.org
Tue Dec 13 01:28:17 UTC 2016

  Marco LiCalzi writes

>  At the same time, I wonder whether it would not be a good idea to
> have some short statement about CoDeP posted somewhere on RePEc, so
> that if we write to someone asking for information we can point
> him/her to this statement.

  Well yeah, but we don't have a constitution, and we don't have
  an agreed name. Maybe you could start going ahead, dig out
  the names and acroyms that were proposed in the past and
  organize a vote among participants. I will then re-create
  the mailing list, and open a web site. Then somebody can
  populate the site with the members of task force participants
  and then we can announce it, even if we don't have a constitution
  yet.

--

  Cheers,

  Thomas Krichel                  http://openlib.org/home/krichel