[cgiapp] ANNOUNCE: v8 alpha, Dada Mail

Justin J justin at dadamailproject.com
Tue Feb 3 12:29:51 EST 2015

> On Feb 3, 2015, at 7:46 AM, Brian Wightman <MidLifeXis at wightmanfam.org> wrote:
>
> FYI - CGI::App has psgi support.  From the docs:
>
>    use WebApp;
>    WebApp->psgi_app();

Yup - I'm aware ;) A big issue is *I* don't know how to deploy a PSGI app yet (setting up the environment, etc), and I'd like to get support for running things via CGI::Fast working smoothly before trying it.

My hope is to just ship with a few instance scripts - one for CGI, one for FastCGI, and another for Plack/PSGI - something you can then adjust to suite your taste or personal environment.

--

Justin J: Lead Dadaist.
url:         http://dadamailproject.com
email:    justin at dadamailproject.com