[cgiapp] Switching CGI::Snapp from Hash::FieldHash to Moo

Richard Jones ra.jones at dpw.clara.co.uk
Thu Nov 14 08:04:53 EST 2013

Hi Ron,

I didn't switch to CGI::Snapp as I embraced Dancer after playing with
Catalyst and finding it too much of a jump a the time. I wanted a more
modern approach to web app development, having use CGI::App for many
years, and Dancer came along at the right time. As you know D2 is a
re-write using Moo, so I think you're probably going in the right
direction. I now develop web apps exclusively with D2.

--
Richard Jones