[cgiapp] telecommute CGI::App job posted

Mark Stosberg mark at summersault.com
Tue Oct 16 10:36:08 EDT 2012

The company I co-founded has posted a job opening for a Perl/JavaScript
contract developer. Telecommute applications are welcome:

http://www.summersault.com/about/careers/position-perl-javascript-developer/

The position could include helping us update the project to incorporate
more PSGI and Moose into the website, among other things.

We also have a test suite with close to 20,000 tests which we are
constantly working on improving. As the project uses more JavaScript
now, we are also using more functional testing using Selenium as well.

If you are interested, details for following through are available
through the link above.

Thanks,