[cgiapp] define pdf:use-cropbox=true

Ron Savage ron at savage.net.au
Tue Sep 20 19:10:34 EDT 2011

Hi Ben

This list of for discussion of CGI::App and associated modules, not
Image::Magick.

But see below.

On Tue, 2011-09-20 at 16:19 -0600, Ben wrote:
> Hi - new to Perl and this list, but pretty comfortable learning new
[snip]
> Image::Magick (PerlMagick) and GPL Ghostwriter 9.04 installed, but cannot
[snip]
> Sample code - I have tried multiple variations of
> $image->Set('pdf:use-cropbox'=>'true');    and just not having any luck with
> it:

On this page there are various references to cropping, but no reference
to cropbox:

http://www.imagemagick.org/script/perl-magick.php

So: Why are you using that syntax? Do you have a URL for it?

Lastly, I used Image::Magick for years, but after Cristy repeatedly
deleted my contributions (after giving me upload access to his site!) I
gave up and switched to Imager. You should too.

http://savage.net.au/
Ph: 0421 920 622