[cgiapp] RESTful Perl Resources.

Ron Savage ron at savage.net.au
Fri Sep 16 17:19:29 EDT 2011

Hi Tim

On Fri, 2011-09-16 at 02:32 -0400, Timothy Appnel wrote:
> Interesting thread for those of you interested in the topic of REST and Perl:
>
> http://www.modernperlbooks.com/mt/2011/09/restful-perl-resources.html

The reference I found most interesting was

http://www.w3.org/TR/cooluris/

It seems to the me the way to think about this topic is to accept that
there is no precise formula which magically produces REST, but rather
that REST is a way of thinking about the structure of the API used to
access your site's resources.

This in turn tells me different people will come up with different ways
of doing it, even if they are trying to all come up with the same
solution.

> Sadly, chromatic specifies Catalyst solutions though.

Yep.

http://savage.net.au/
Ph: 0421 920 622